Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Initial Designs

Here are some of the first design ideas we had for the DVD cover. We wanted to play around with using a strong colour as a background and compare that to a straight black background. Also we tried out a couple of different images and different ways of placing the text. In the end I think Joe (the graphic designer) has done a great job of playing with the text of the title and laying it out and also choosing a font that work really well.


The designs are going great and we are going to do some bags and TShirts also - budget permitting.

Thoughts welcome.




Ben

5 comments:

  1. i love love love number 2 and 3, and you should definitely make bags! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like number 2 cause I think it's well arranged and the picture reflects more the "making of" idea. Don't know if my sentence makes sense.
    Great job anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go for 3. I love that picture, for a start! It always reminds me of the end of the gig I saw last year. Plus I just like the way it's arranged :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't say I'm loving the font, though I'm excited as heck for this movie.

    I like number 2 the most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No. 2 is the one we are going for. There will be slight adjustments of course. I agree that the designer has done a nice job of keeping it simple but making it very elegant and intruguing. I hope at least.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete