Sunday, 28 June 2009

GLASTONBURY





I think I can officially retire from going to music festivals - my first two experiences being Coachella and this weekend - Glastonbury.

How to compare the two - it really is impossible - however, Glasto certainly provided some soaring highs amid the lows of sludging through knee deep mud surrounded at all times by the stinky excrement of 130,000 people. Said soaring highs were - in no definable order:

A) Jack White opening for NATW (his new band The Dead Weather making a surprise appearance before NATW's excellent 8PM Park Stage slot)

B) The sounds of Neil Young's guitar - quite simply one of the most phenomenal aural experiences of my life - one that words simply cannot define.

C) the best apple juice I have ever tasted in my life!

Pictures coming soon. Maybe some video.

No comments:

Post a Comment